Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009, a hopeful and happy year beginning & A NEW BLOG!

The New Year of 2009 is here and I can feel that it is going to be a great one! There are so many new beginnings on the horizon and I just love the anticipation of great things. I have many wonderful new wedding clients who I can't wait to work with. The same goes for all the talented Coordinators, DJ's, Caterers, Officiants, and Venues who make up amazing work teams whenever we do weddings together. I am also happy to announce that Vallentyne Photography is truly becoming a family business this year! My husband (and best friend:) is joining me in the capacity of a full time graphic and album designer. We have lots of great things in store for all out clients and I can't thank you all enough for making our dreams in this business come true.

Speaking of new beginnings.... I am so excited to announce the launch of THE NEW VALLENTYNE WEDDINGS BLOG! This will be my last post on my trusty old blog so from now on, please check us out/ bookmark us/ subscribe to the feed (you get the point!)
Here:

http://vallentynephotography.net/

No comments: