Friday, February 22, 2008

{laura and tom}

The wedding season has officially started! On February 17, 2008 I photographed the wedding of Laura and Tom at Cuvier Park in La Jolla. The reception was held at the La Jolla Women's Club and Carol Beradino of Elite Events did an amazing job on the coordination as always:)

A few days before Laura and I did a pre-ceremony bridal shoot at the beach and it was so much fun! I really felt like we got to know each other and I could tell by the time the wedding day came on Sunday, Laura was a pro at the photo shoot. She is such a nice, easy going person and it really showed in the photos. Here are a few of my favorites from the bridal shoot!




The wedding day had some of the most beautiful weather I have ever seen at Cuvier Park, and I have shot there many times! The sky was a clear deep blue with a crisp horizon and the ocean was a turquoise you usually see in the Caribbean. I was so happy that all of Laura and Tom's out of town family got to see California at it's prettiest! Not surprisingly, La Jolla was packed that day and the wedding drew quite a crowd! I was really lucky to work with Laura and Tom, two extremely nice people who deserve tons of happiness in their marriage. Here are some of my favorite wedding photos:)







1 comment:

Jeff said...

Umm, so that last image is basically amazing! You rock!! :)