Thursday, June 26, 2008

{it all starts with and idea}

It's no secret that my background in advertising and editorial photography plays a major role in my wedding style. I love the inspiration the two branches of this craft lend to each other. I also love working with other creative professionals on projects that usually start with just a small idea. So when Paula Rae of Rae Florae asked me to help work with her on new advertising, I jumped at the chance! Here is the idea that we started with...I love the quality of pencil drawings...whether on notebook paper or a napkin...so many great ideas start here.
We were so lucky to find two beautiful models for the shoot, they were so much fun to work with! Here are a few of my favorite photos, it will be a hard decision to choose just one for the ad!
Why, yes! This is actually my wedding dress! I got married in August and it was funny to see the dress on someone else....thank goodness she's a redhead too:)




No comments: