Wednesday, July 2, 2008

{judy and hung} modern romance in san diego


There are so many great locations I see that I hope to use one day in a photo shoot. It is always so much fun when I get to use one that I have been thinking about for a while, especially when the couple just happens to fit perfectly into the scene! Downtown San Diego has changed for the better 1000% over the last few years. I grew up around here and am really impressed by how great of an atmosphere it has become. When Judy and Hung got married last year I was unfortunately already booked on their wedding day. But that didn't stop them from booking me this year on a trash the dress shoot! I absolutely love doing these post wedding shoots because there would have been no way we could have spent as much time going to great locations on the actual wedding day. The couple still had that new love glow about them, but without all the stress of a wedding day timeline. Here are a few of my favorite shots of Judy and Hung, who were really great models:)!!






No comments: