Wednesday, July 23, 2008

{jamie and david}

One of my favorite venues in La Jolla, California is The Darlington House. Once the seasonal home of Mrs. Sybil Darlington, Darlington House still echoes a lifestyle of gracious living, elegant dinner parties and delightful musical concerts. I love the architecture, vintage furniture and style, and I almost got married there myself! I recently shot the wedding of Jamie and David at the DH and it was one of the most beautiful events I have ever seen there. Jamie looked absolutely amazing and hot in her Va Lena Valentina dress. The whole house and garden was perfectly decorated as only Kathy Wright and Co. can do. Really, the flowers and centerpieces were beyond gorgeous. At the reception the music was amazing with a band from Los Angeles playing blues and motown from City Connection Entertainment. The dinner was also delicious, I am always happy when I know TK&A Catering is working at one of my weddings, they are amazing! The whole event was perfectly pulled together by their coordinator Erin from Behind the Bride. It was my first time working with Erin but I hope to do so again soon, she was awesome! When a wedding is so well done with so many amazing elements, it is really hard to choose photos to put on the blog. There are just too many great ones! Here are a few I loved:












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is probably one of my favorite weddings of yours that I have seen....I love the documentary style of shooting much more than a bunch of candid shots....

Anonymous said...

These are photos from my wedding, and I just want to thank you, Heather, again, for doing an amazing job of capturing the day! It truly was the most magical day of my life, and I am so happy that you were there to document it. You are an amazing photographer!