Monday, August 4, 2008

{april and jason}

On July 19th 2008, April and Jason Bellemy were married in Ramona, California with a beautiful reception at the Rancho Bernardo Courtyard. The RB Courtyard was a new place for me to shoot a reception and I was so impressed! The lighting and flowers and were gorgeous and the courtyard was so romantic and private! On the way from the ceremony to the reception, we got a chance to stop and shoot in some of the beautiful open spaces in Ramona. I think open countryside is one of my favorite places to shoot and I had so much fun working with April and Jason! The whole event was so well put together by Marjeri Smith of Events by Design and the team she assembled!

Marjeri Smith of Events by Design
Catering: Continental Catering
Flowers: Linda Lopez (760) 315-5291
Cake: Marina Martin (760) 789-6970

Here are a few of my favorite images:












1 comment:

Erin said...

seriously love the open countryside look. absolutely beautiful images! love #7 & 8. She's adorable!