Friday, August 22, 2008

{my first wedding anniversary}

In the midst of this busy wedding season, I just celebrated my first wedding anniversary! August 19th 2007, we got married at Luscombs Point in Point Loma. It is really amazing how fast this year has gone by! We both felt pretty amazed to be having dinner in the same restaurant where we had our wedding reception, Old Venice Restaurant.

During the getting ready and ceremony part of the day, I had a good friend shooting Super 8 film. I love that vintage look. When we got home I was surprised by another friend, Darryl from Epic Affair, who edited together a beautiful piece for us. It was so awesome to come home and see this, I love it! Thanks sooo much Darryl!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary, yo! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the video :) Can we hang in a few weeks when things calm down? We'd love to meet the hubby!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! Beautiful video, and you're absolutely stunning and gorgeous as a bride! Wishing you two the best and I hope that you have many years of happiness together.