Wednesday, September 3, 2008

{an amazing wedding season}

So far this year my wedding season has been so amazing! I have been having so much fun working with all "my couples" and it is truly an honor to be a part of such a momentous occasion in their lives. I have also been busier than ever! So...In order to keep up with the high standard of service and quality that I provide for each of my clients (I just refuse to compromise here) I have recently hired a new office manager and a photo editor. There are so many behind the scenes tasks that go into running a business like this. Now that my wonderful new assistants are here, I can set to work on making all the new ideas I have a reality.....oh, yeah, and I can keep up with blogging!! new posts and photos are on their way to inspire you for your wedding:)

No comments: