Saturday, September 6, 2008

{jason and april}


Jason and April were married on August 2nd 2008 at The Darlington House in La Jolla. It was such a pretty wedding, I loved all the colors they used in the flowers and decor. The wedding was coordinated by Anseth Richards of Creative Occasions With a Personal Touch. Anseth and I have worked together for a long time and I always know that one of her weddings will be stylish, organized, and fun! I was also incredibly impressed by a new florist in town, Chris Werdenberg of Indulge Flowers. Everything was so beautiful and the use of water and shells, and colors were awesome! Chris also told me later that he works hard to make every production green and to recycle all his materials which gives him major points in my book:)

April and Jason both have a love of horses, riding, and animals. It was so cool to hear their childhood stories in the toasts! It seems like they were really meant to find each other with how much they have in common! Here are some of my favorite photos from the day.
Here are a few more of their awesome vendors:
Behind The Scenes Catering: 619-398-5027
Caprice Strings: 619-460-9265
La Jolla Disc Jockeys: 858-354-8084
Event Party Rentals: 760-738-3881
In Motion Video: 760-631-8178 (Super cool Super8 Film, like at my wedding!:)






1 comment:

Denise Karis said...

hi! Im here through Mi Belle - so glad I found your blog - your photos are beautiful! :)