Thursday, March 13, 2008

{I love Blurb}



I have known about Blurb Books for a while now but lately I have discovered some great uses for these amazing little books. You can do virtually anything with them but I am using them as cross-promotional pieces for some of my favorite vendors such as coordinators and florists. After all, they need beautiful books to showcase their creativity and talent also! Check out a few I have done lately:


Another great thing you can do with these books is to make gifts for your family of your wedding day or engagement, make your own album, put together a cookbook, or even do a bound blog compilation....so many options!

Also, if you want to look inside of any of these books, just go to the Blurb website and do a search for my name: 'Vallentyne'

No comments: