Monday, March 10, 2008

{what is in my photo bag}

At nearly every wedding I shoot someone asks me about the gear I use to do my job. I love this because it is what interests me too! Photography started as a small hobby in junior high and high school and quickly grew into the amazing (but very expensive!) habit that it is today. There are always more items that I would like to add to my gear but for weddings, I try to travel lite:) I want to be unencumbered by heavy and obtrusive equipment but still have enough to produce high quality work.

So, I love Amazon.com (big online shopper here!) and today I discovered the joys of an A Store. This is where I have listed the things I use regularly, great idea books for photography that interest me, and also some cool wedding stuff I like. Check out "Whats in my Bag" here or in the sidebar to the right, I will update as I buy/find new stuff!

No comments: