Friday, April 4, 2008

{amazing wedding dress sale: chez moderne}



To all my Southern California brides! If you happen to be in the area today or tomorrow please make it a point to get down to Chez Bride Moderne! They are having a sample sale of the most beautiful dresses available. I was just there last night checking out the selection and it truly makes me want to get married again! In fact, this is where I bought my wedding dress for my wedding last August. The whole experience was amazing. The boutique is impeccably decorated and their customer service is totally personal without any "snooty-ness":) They have been named one of the top 10 bridal boutiques in the whole country! If you are still looking for the perfect dress, here is the info you need:

chez bride moderne
5726 la jolla boulevard, suite 105
la jolla, california 92037
858.551.1295
info@chezbridemoderne.com

No comments: