Monday, April 28, 2008

{caroline and scott}

On April 12th 2008, I photographed the wedding of Caroline and Scott Smith in Rancho Santa Fe, California. It was a beautiful warm day and the entire family cam out from Texas to see the two tie the knot. On my first meeting with Caroline and Scott and their families, I was so impressed by how straight-forward and easy going they were. I knew it would be a fun day and everyone had a great time. Caroline and Scott are one of those couples who really fit together perfectly and you can see it in the way they treat each other and in how close they are with their families.

The reception at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe was beautiful. Trena Lozano was the coordinator and Kathy Wright did the flowers so they really had the dream-team for San Diego weddings. Here are a few of my favorite photos:

No comments: