Friday, May 23, 2008

{life is in color} my new book

With so many shoots on the books these days, it gets difficult to stay on top of editing for my portfolio. I have so many new images that I love but not enough time to show them! Last year I made the mistake of putting it all off until the end of the year, Big mistake! I ended up editing through close to 30,000 images, seriously. This year I am staying ahead of the game by compiling favorites after each shoot...or after every few:) Already there are so many that I love and am proud of so I decided to design a quarterly portfolio. Life is in Color is a title I have used before and always loved. It just fits. If you are interested in viewing more just go here. Hint: if you click on 'book preview' there is a glimpse! If you are a coordinator or vendor who would like to have one of these for clients to view, just send me an email and I'll see what I can do;)

No comments: