Monday, May 19, 2008

{modern bride magazine} real bride, real beauty

Keep your eyes out for the latest issue of Modern Bride Magazine! There is a full page from my wedding in New York last September in the Real Bride, Real Beauty section! If you have seen the New York slideshow on my website or seen my sample albums then you will recognize Maie, she has such a unique style and I am so excited that she could be featured this issue. I am also very excited because this is the first time I have been published in a national magazine! Here is the magazine:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation, Heather! That is SO exciting!!

Jeff said...

That's so awesome! Congratulations to you!! :)

Wedding Planning + Consulting said...

I'm so PROUD of you!!! YEAH! You are such an awesome photographer and Modern Bride should be so honored to have your work photographed in their magazine.

emilie said...

Sweet! Congratulations, Heather! Stunning image!

Platinum Weddings by Kerrie said...

What wonderful news!! Congratulations:)