Wednesday, May 7, 2008

{polaroid emulsion transfers}

There is something so tangible and unique about doing Polaroid transfers. It is something I have always had fun doing and am now just starting to offer to my wedding clients....at least until they are out of business and the film runs out...so sad. Last week I got together with my friend Jessica Davis to have an art night doing transfers and drinking a little vino:) Here are some of the photos I used from my recent trip to Costa Rica.
I love Land Rovers....and also have a fascination with the grills of cool cars:)

Sunset at the beach in Dominical, playing guitar and enjoying a cerveza.

Doug, carrying my longboard, small waves that day.

The biggest tree I have ever seen, seriously. The other trees are normal-big-tree size!

No comments: