Thursday, January 3, 2008

{dawn and jeremy}

On September 3rd I photographed the wedding of Dawn and Jeremy which took place Paradise Point Resort & Spa, Mission Bay, California. I absolutely love working at paradise point. The resort is so beautiful that it just makes my job easy. Dawn and Jeremy were such a great couple to work with, they were so grateful for the photos...this was one of my favorite weddings to shoot in a long time. after the wedding they went on our honeymoon in Australia. I even ran into Jeremy when I was taking scuba diving lessons. I can't imagine a better honeymoon than diving on the great barrier reef from Australia! There are so many amazing photos in this wedding it is really difficult to pick out a few highlights. I actually did an entire portfolio on this one wedding! Here are a few of the layouts for their book.







No comments: