Thursday, January 10, 2008

{welcome to vallentyne photography}

Today my new Vallentyne Photography website launches. I am so excited about it and everything that being in business for myself entails. I think 2008 is going to be an amazing year and I am really looking forward to all the photos I will take and people I will work with and meet.

For the last 3 years I have worked under the umbrella of True Photography. It has been an amazing experience for many reasons. I have not only learned a lot about the wedding industry but also about how to run a good and honest business, what works and what doesn't. The goal of Vallentyne Photography is simple. I want to give my clients amazing images that they will treasure for a lifetime.

Going independent in business is just the natural next step for me and my work. I also feel lucky enough that True Photography is still wanting to refer me when clients are looking for my work. I truly respect and treasure the relationship of mutual respect we have developed over the years.

So here we go! Happy 2008 everyone, I am really looking forward to working with you, exchanging ideas, and just enjoying the kind of work that is also so much fun.

Luck to all, Heather Moreau of Vallentyne Photography

No comments: