Thursday, January 3, 2008

{jamie and clay}



On July 29th I photographed the wedding of Jaime and Clay which took place Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park, Carlsbad, California. This property is a gem! So many amazing shots in this wedding and I loved Jamie and Clay, they were so easy to work with.

LaVonne Zamora, owner of Adorations brings an artistic unique flair. Her elements of design are refreshing. Her designs added beautiful detail to this already romantic setting.

Catering, Holli Vanderslice owner of Slice of Heaven Catering. Slice of Heaven offers clients a full menu that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. Holli also sent me the sweetest email after the wedding which can be viewed on my testimonials page. It is emails like that that really make me love what I do:)

No comments: