Thursday, January 3, 2008

{erica and patrick}





On June 16th 2007 I shot the wedding of Erica and Patrick.
Ceremony: Mary, Star of the Sea Catholic Church
Celebration: Georges at the Cove in La Jolla
Cupcakes by: kissmecakes

Erica and Patrick had already done an engagement shoot with me that turned out amazing so I was really excited to shoot their wedding. For they engagement shoot, they arrived, and it immediately started to rain! They were totally ok with it and we did the shoot anyways with me shooting from under an umbrella! It actually worked out better that we could have imagined because the streets were shiny and reflected all the lights from the down town area where we were shooting. Erica said it was "Murphy's Law' since her no name was to be Murphy but everything turned out great in the end.

For the wedding, there was no "Murphy's Law" in site. Erica was as calm and collected as any bride I have ever seen. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.


No comments: