Monday, January 14, 2008

{shari is engaged!}


I am so excited for Shari! Her boyfriend just proposed in Paris, here is the romantic story she told about the event!

On Sunday evening, Shari's fiance Mike took her to an area across from the Eiffel Tower in Paris, sat her down on a bench to take a picture, got down on one knee and proposed. She said yes of course! After the proposal they boarded a dinner cruise on the Seine River and had a wonderful dinner with dancing late into the night.

Shari Mager is an amazing and talented wedding coordinator who coordinated my wedding and did a wonderful job! Her website is Charmed Events and I would highly recommend her to any bride. It gave me such piece of mind to not have to worry about every last detail, especially on the big day!

Congratulations Shari, I am so happy you are joining the married club!


No comments: